I woke up at 0331 to shower. Yes, shower. I know most of you were probably in bed because the rain made it so darn orgasmic to sleep & tuck urself under the sheets. I was asleep but not really. Get what I mean? So I stepped out of the shower & decided to do it, trying to sound as happy & lighthearted as possible & then I sent it. It took every ounce of willpower in me not to cry though I so badly wanted to & every ounce of courage to send it & hope for nothing in return. IF ONLY you knew.
I remember how it happened. How I sat on the table & how the moon was as huge as the Sun. The feeling was so surreal, I`d never trade anything else in the world for it. & the words I whispered after it all, 'I think I love you.' Truth was, I never thought about it because I always knew I did.
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always. A promise. Like a reward for persisting through life so long alone. The belief in each other and the possibility of love. A decision, to ignore or simply rise above the pain of the past.
The covenant, which at once binds two souls and yet severs prior ties. The celebration, of the chance taken, and the challenge that lies ahead. For two will always be stronger than one. Like a team, braced against the tempest of the world. And love… will always be the guiding force in our lives. For tonight is mere formality… only an announcement to the world for feelings long held. Promises made - in the sacred space of our hearts.:D
more than you could ever know.
- http://www.bedbugs-bite.blogspot.com/
05 May 2007
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always. A promise. Like a reward for persisting through life so long alone. The belief in each other and the possibility of love. A decision, to ignore or simply rise above the pain of the past.
The covenant, which at once binds two souls and yet severs prior ties. The celebration, of the chance taken, and the challenge that lies ahead. For two will always be stronger than one. Like a team, braced against the tempest of the world. And love… will always be the guiding force in our lives. For tonight is mere formality… only an announcement to the world for feelings long held. Promises made - in the sacred space of our hearts.:D
more than you could ever know.
- http://www.bedbugs-bite.blogspot.com/
05 May 2007
Just so you know, I still do. But let`s just face facts, shall we? Truth prevails. I can`t go on living every day in the past. Tomorrow I`ll get over you if I just get through tonight. Moving on does not mean you cease loving someone. I just wanna learn to deal with the pain of not having you anymore.
Fuck la ok. The feelings are still solid but I`m not gonna let it get to me anymore.
Fuck la ok. The feelings are still solid but I`m not gonna let it get to me anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment