Tuesday, November 27, 2007

i am supergirl

PROMISE ME YOU WON`T CRY. PROMISE, PROMISE, PROMISE ME. IMAGINE I`M THERE ON YOUR BED. CAN YOU PICTURE MY SMILE? CAN YOU PICTURE MY SILLY FACE? THAT SILLY EXPRESSION I ALWAYS DO WHEN I SEE TEARS IN YOUR EYES & THEN YOU LOOK UP & START TO SMILE? & the warmness in my embrace when we both begin to cry together after that?

Now silly girl, you CANNOT cry without me. & remember our pact? Wednesday, I promise. Even if saving you sends me to heaven (or hell). Always, always. God willing. I`ll be there on Wednesday.

For you, I`ll be strong. Now, chin up & wipe those tears away. Your supergirl is still around, you know, albeit a bitten heart and stormy days. OKAYE HERE`S A HUG FROM 941 TO 32. HAHA. LOVE YOU APLENTY LAAAA, IDIOT(:

&&& you are the flower & i`m the.... stalk or soil or leaf. okaye okaye i choose leaf because it`s green (:
okaye la. I`M A CONDOM. I PROTECT YOU WHEN THINGS GET HARD. HAHAHA (:
STOP CRYING ALREADY!
*does a funny face & hugs my fav girl*
& just so you know, i`m going down with you.

No comments: