I want to appreciate the times when moments are made into memories. I want to embrace them, cherish them, & never forget that they come so few and so far between. I know that wherever life takes me, these moments will always follow. They remind me of what`s truly important. It`s not just life but living. It`s the journey, the destination, and all the points i see in between. I`m loving the crescent tonight. The tranquility of the night`s making me all warm & fuzzy inside.
I asked her to stay but she wouldn't listen
She left before I had the chance to say
The words that would mend the things that were broken
But now it's far too late, she's gone away
Every night you cry yourself to sleep
Thinking: "Why does this happen to me? Why does every moment have to be so hard?"
Hard to believe that
It's not over tonight
Just give me one more chance to make it right
I may not make it through the night
I won't go home without you
The taste of your breath, I'll never get over
The noises that you made kept me awake
The weight of things that remaind unspoken
Built up so much it crushed us everyday
No comments:
Post a Comment