Thursday, November 15, 2007

warmness on the soul

I`ve been on rare bitch form as of late. No no, it`s not my cycle because it`s just meeeeeee. Angst is no good. Especially mine, I admit this because it ALWAYS creates some sort of mess that can`t be cleared. My fury blinds me. Oh the things I say in my moments of disarray. I promised myself I`d never again find myself in a position where I`m not in control of my life. Here`s to the beauty of letting go of young, fiery love. It was undeniably something, but now, we are just ...people. I`m a firm believer in sometimes, it`s right to do the wrong thing. Honestly, at times, I can`t quite comprehend my state of mind. Mmmm. I know I can`t go on with hatred. Momentary hatred, yes, maybe, but definitely not everlasting because that`s just not the way I am with people. If you can`t forgive me, then...then so be it. The One above will. & that matters the most. Thank God for faith & the power of prayers.

I`m been thinking of moving to LJ since forever. A brand new start. A brand new beginning. Let bygones be bygones. We`ll see. For now, there are lots of other matters in hand to be resolved. I pick the people in my life by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads. Things happen & it`s not a good reason to shut the world out.

April May June July August September, you left me too soon. I wish you never did. I wanna leave November before it leaves me first.


Look me in the eye and tell me you don't find me attractive
Look me in the heart and tell me you won't go
Look me in the eye and promise no love's like our love
Look me in the heart and unbreak broken
It won't happen

It's love that leaves and breaks
The seal of always thinking you would be real happy, and healthy, strong and calm
Where does the good go? Where does the good go?

No comments: