There`s something familiar about despair. It`s like a soft, old blanket. I know depression. I feel welcomed there. To believe that my life may be full of joy, laughter and understanding fills me with so much fear of disappointment that i would prefer to smoke a cigarette and not believe at all. I either want everything to be magic or mythic or i want to be dead.
Job well done, Nurul Fitriyanna. You stayed up till late to complete the past semesters Financial Accounting papers & you overslept this morning. You fucking overslept on the day of your last F.A lecture & it`s the ONLY morning lecture for this semester. Pathetic. You are, not the lecture.
Job well done, Nurul Fitriyanna. You stayed up till late to complete the past semesters Financial Accounting papers & you overslept this morning. You fucking overslept on the day of your last F.A lecture & it`s the ONLY morning lecture for this semester. Pathetic. You are, not the lecture.
No comments:
Post a Comment