Saturday, November 24, 2007

i believe that the heart does go on

Do you ever just sit down and start blogging? & everything going through your head just pours onto the page, & when you reread it, it doesn`t make sense, but you know its meaning, because your mind jumps around so much when you just let go, you lose all control. All of your heart, your soul, is on that page, & you become so vulnerable to the world.

Today, I woke up feeling more afraid than ever & I do not know why. I can`t stand this emptiness, I swear.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
- Nelson Mandela

No comments: