I don`t want to make a wake out of my life. & I`m not carrying this emotional baggage with me anymore. I don`t owe anyone my own heart because it is rightfully MINE & always will be. It took my heart this long to face the truth, that we are only hurting ourselves mending what`s been broken months ago. It`s like trying to piece shattered pieces of glass.
Save your love for someone you can trust & communicate. This person here doesn`t deserve your unconditional love & you know that damn well. Whatever. I`m tired of making love to our memory. We don`t need to fucking hurt or kill each other anymore.
So now, there`s no grief & despair, just turn the fucking page & forget. This madness is fucking over, it can touch me not.
Save your love for someone you can trust & communicate. This person here doesn`t deserve your unconditional love & you know that damn well. Whatever. I`m tired of making love to our memory. We don`t need to fucking hurt or kill each other anymore.
So now, there`s no grief & despair, just turn the fucking page & forget. This madness is fucking over, it can touch me not.
No comments:
Post a Comment