Wednesday, November 7, 2007

for you i bleed myself dry

I meant to blog a happy entry a while ago but well, I guess I`ll save it for some other time because I`m getting a little emo now. The tranquility of the night is getting to me.

Anyway, things haven`t been good for people close to my heart. You know who you are. Here`s a mass hug, sealed with a kiss, from me to everyone. I wish I could steal all of their pain. Oh what I`d give to see them smile again. & for that, I promise to be strong no matter how hard it is. There will always, always be others who have bigger problems & still, they are able to chin up.


It is with all my heart that I send everyone my love, hoping that they`ll always carry my smile with them, for whatever the future may hold. Please just hang in there & never lose your faith :(

No comments: