Saturday, November 10, 2007

coz you & i both loved

Hit the sack early, maybe at 0045. The night was horrible. I hated it. You know that feeling when you`re bent over the damn toilet bowl at 3 in the morning, purging like fuck & crying at the same time, that you realise you are one of the WORLD`S GREATEST WRECK. I could feel those damn mussels & scallops swimming out of my throat. I sat down on my bed for the longest time after that till I arrived at a conclusion. God we both mentioned it so many times. Yea, i w s t b t o. & i guess it hurts a great deal because we meant what we said, it wasn`t some sweet nothings or shit like that.


Oh, but at often times those words get tangled up in lines
And the bright light turns to night
Oh, until the dawn it brings
Another day to sing about the magic that was you and me


I need all the gummybears in the world right now. & someone please just drill it in my head to stop living in the past.

No comments: