Thursday, November 1, 2007

feline

I got a little teary when my mummy told me Chot died two nights ago in an accident. I mean, okaye I`ve only met that cat ONCE but I really had a great time playing with it over at my aunt`s place in JB & was looking forward to see it again. I was saddened by the news, of course. Now I`m just wondering where in the world Serendipity is. I haven`t been feeding the strays because school is just killing me. & I wish I wish I wish I wish my parents would allow a cat in the house. But that wouldn`t happen in 3253259735 years :( Maybe I should just go over to Nazir`s and play. With his cats, I mean.

This thought is probably silly but ever since I got over my fear of cats & started caring for the strays, I feel like I`ve become a slightly more affectionate & loving person. Now I`m itching to go downstairs & look for that little black cat before I leave for school.

http://donia.deviantart.com/art/Cuddly-Kitten-24122134



No seriously, where IS Serendipity? :(

No comments: