Monday, April 30, 2007

that Bloody Mary`s dripping in Tabasco

The definition of sex? ARCTIC MONKEYS. I`m going insane already, please. They are orgasmic. Their latest album, Favourite Worst Nightmare, is just heavenly.



Okaye I`m off to munch on cookies & plug into the entire album. I`m ready for MULTIPLE OREARGASMS.

This is one of the perfect yet lazy Sundays for me. Armed with a good book & my trusted mp3, I`m feeling happy already, satisfying my doses of Arctic Monkeys, The Good, the Bad & the Queen, Modest Mouse, Bright Eyes, Bloc Party & all the good sounds I appreciate.


This is good. Mmmm. I`m a goofy goober. Gonna be happier when he wakes up later (:


Look! I wanna play Play-Doh. So fun. HAHA. I vaguely recall playing with them, epecially the McDonalds set, when I was a Little Fit & how I loved smelling them, for idk what reason & I always had the urge to chew on them. HAHA.









HAHAHA. AGES 3+. I wasn`t kidding when I said my childish streak has been unleashed lately :DDDDDD

No comments: