I would have unleashed my true childish self had I been dressed in comfy Tshirt & shorts or something. HAHAHA. i didn`t know it would be sandy. HAHA. next time maybe (: I`m still not satisfied & I still wanna play, this time, barefooted but not on sand! (: & when i`m not nauseous. HAHA. I can live like this, laughing my life away with you. HAHAHA.
We were sitting & talking just now & suddenly, a certain feeling embraced me. I`m not sure if he noticed it but I wasn`t paying much attention to what he was saying that time. Something about his sisters & bowling. That very moment, I could only look into his eyes & something just tells me everything. My heart was just beating insanely, I only wanted to drown in his eyes. I can`t believe I`m missing him as I`m typing this. The way he makes me feel leaves me wanting more (:
I`m becoming a lil more certain of what`s going on currently. I`m here to stay & yes, see you on that starry hill tonight (:
You`re every line
You`re every word
You`re everything
He is total addiction.
No comments:
Post a Comment