Thursday, April 26, 2007

the truth that doesn`t make a noise

i.should.have.known.

Losing your heart`s desire is tragic. But gaining your heart`s desire, it`s all you can hope for. This year I wished for love. To immerse myself in someone else and to wake a heart, long, afraid to feel. My wish was granted. If having that is tragic, then give me tragedy.

yeah, THIS is YOUR tragedy, Fit.


build me up. let me down. vicious cycle. ahh fuck it. i don`t know what else to say or do to convince him. i`m just afraid, just so fucking afraid to feel what i`m supposed to.

Well I can't explain why it's not enough
Coz I gave it all to you
And if you leave me now
Oh just leave me now
It's the better thing to do
-The pieces don`t fit anymore

If you think this doesn`t hurt, think again. you have no idea. no fucking idea. I want to give you the best of me. I have never had second doubts about that. But now, look. I`m afraid. I`m so very afraid.

Perhaps we all give the best of our hearts uncritically to those who hardly think about us in return.

Would he even know how much he means to me?

No comments: