Leave me out with the waste
This is not what I do
It's the wrong kind of place
To be thinking of you
It's the wrong time
For somebody new
It's a small crime
And i've got no excuse
I apologise to my heart for causing it much distress lately. I promise things will be better. I see the light at the end of the tunnel already.
Anyway, the ONLY thing that`s bound to make me happy today is catching Damien Rice on Live From Abbey Road on Arts Central tonight. I forgot who else will be on but that doesn`t matter. If my photographic memory serves me well, I think Goo Goo Dolls are on as well. Anyway, it`s okaye. I know I`ll be better after that (: & i better not fall asleep & miss any parts today. I`m still pretty sore I missed The Good, the Bad & the Queen last week simply coz they were after Josh Groban & he fricking made me fall asleep when he crooned! Brits are love, with the exception of Groban, he`s booooooring. Mmm.
anywaaaay, Afiq, I liked our conversation today, better than Saturday`s. You take care & quit reading my entries through GPRS & WAP whilst in the toilet, you burnt army boy. Afiq terbakar panggil bomba, bomba datang berlumba-lumba dah tak boleh buat apa-apa. HAHAHA. imu (:
No comments:
Post a Comment