Tuesday, May 1, 2007

suddenly the world seems such a perfect place

First of all, there`s an idiot on my tagboard. So everyone, let`s just ignore that fag (: Whoever he/she is. Please understand that hate tags are so yesterday. & I don`t care if you dislike me or WHAT, but as far as I`m concerned, being anonymous just says alot about you & my oh my, do take a look at WHAT you are tagging. Music. Edited pics. Like HAHAHAHA (: Stupid`s a word too subtle to describe you. Please try harder next time (:

Okaye, enough.


A few hours ago, I was a really contented girl. I can`t say much, really. It`s more of what I felt. & words can only convey so much, not necessarily everything. I felt so alive being in his embrace. It`s like the world came to a stand still & I couldn`t care less about anything else. Surreal complexities. I don`t want him. I need him.

(:

& HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER`S BOYFRIEND, FIT! (: May you be blessed with all the good things in the world & I salute you for tolerating her crap for the past 3 years & all the best with school.

Yes, we share the same name I know :DDD

No comments: