Mmm. Yay, a new blogskin! (: Had an uncanny motivation to do so. Anyway, I`m still finding a suitable song.
Moving on, I`m drinking my all time fav drink, Snapple`s Lime Green Tea & as we all know, there are Real Facts beneath the bottlecaps. So mine says, "One brow wrinkle is the result of 200,000 frowns". How interesting (:
Okaye so it`s gonna be a pretty long weekend since tomorrow is Good Friday. Mmmm, no plans yet but I intend to pay Vivo a visit on Sat with Dahliah BUT apparently I logged into Friendster & got a comment from one of my buddies from pri sch. So i`ve got no idea. Vivo or coffee with Lily & Hidz? Mmmm it`s been some time, really. Way too long i guess. Mmmm, it`s okaye, i have today & tomorrow to decide! xD
I`ll happily bum around today & maybe drop by the library later. & yay, Afiq`s booking out today. For the next 3 nights, I don`t have to hold on to my hp so dearly waiting for his msgs. HAHA. Anyway, he`s no longer AFIQ TERBAKAR PANGGIL BOMBA, BOMBA DATANG BERLUMBA-LUMBA. It`s now, AFIQ TERBAKAR PANGGIL BOMBA, BOMBA DATANG TAK BOLEH BUAT APA-APA. hahahaha. i bet ur obviously severely burnt & dark, buddy(:
Have a great weekend ahead! (: BYE BYE.
No comments:
Post a Comment