SELF-FRUSTRATION. I`m so silly sometimes. HAHA. Well that`s just coz I want him to be with me always. HAHA.
Well, since he`s asleep, I guess I`ll go clean my room up. 5 mins & i`m already missing him. I`m re-reading our conversation & I really can`t help but smile real wide. Don`t you people just love courtships? HAHA. Everything`s so beautiful, it`s like you`re always on Cloud 9.
On a serious note, I`ll take whatever comes my way, take it all in my stride. Could he be the one who opens the door, the door i`ve locked for a year plus? Could he be the one who`s gonna help me overcome my fear of commitment? Could he be the one, after a series of failed 'almost relationships'?
I know I felt like this before
But now I'm feeling it even more
Because it came from you
Then I open up and see
The person fumbling here is me
A different way to be
I want more, impossible to ignore
Impossible to ignore
And they'll come true, impossible not to do
Impossible not to do
And now I tell you openly
You have my heart so don't hurt me
For what I couldn't find
Talk to me amazing mind
So understanding and so kind
You're everything to me
- Dreams
I`m not sure. I don`t have the answers. Take it slow. But one thing`s certain, I`m just glad he`s here. & I pray he`ll stay.
Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
I want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sing
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time
-Come What May
All I see is you. All I wanna be is your. . . fitten (: HAHA. okaye inside joke (: I shall be a very nice girl & not disrupt his sleep (:
I wanna go to the playground pleaseeeeeeeeeee.
No comments:
Post a Comment