Tuesday, April 24, 2007

feast for my eyes

There`s this arab-looking guy from RP who has just added me up on Friendster & my oh my, he`s darn fly. Don`t bother checking my 'recently added friends' list coz it`s not updated for idk what reason . HAHA. Anyway, I only looked at his first pic when I accepted the request, didnt think much of it. But i kinda checked him out just nw for the fun of it. & yes, I do have a fetish for these kinda hunky & fair arab-looking boys. HOT. Woooo. Very very hot. He makes good eye candy. HAHA.

But you know what? HAHA. I STILL prefer to look at the boy with 3 kittens (: He wins hands down anytime (: Oh yes he does, coz he`s all i see lately & i`m not complaining (: I want more. I need more. He`s like a drug, like an aphrodisiac (: Go on, rob me off my sanity (: I like this chase.


You're a carousel
You're a wishing well
And you light me up
When you ring my bell
You're a mystery
You're from outer space
You're every minute of my every day
- Everything

This infatuation is driving me up the wall but I love having butterflies in my tummy again (: Uncanny that I don`t complain from the lack of sleep these days. The silly things this does to me (:

On another note, i think my mum`s soup is too salty today. It tasted like salt water, I think she was sleepy when she cooked this morning, but i stole all the potatoes anyway, salty or not. I just had to say this. Okaye okaye i wont complain. HAHA.

Bye bye ;)

No comments: