Saturday, April 28, 2007

kicap & apples

HAHAHA. typical. standard. classic.

Sometimes I think she brings out the real me best.

Me: Shah, I think I miss him already.
Aish(A) : Eh what did you just say?
Me: I said I miss him.
A: YOU MISS HIM?! For the past 3 years, i can count the number of times you say you miss me ah. One hand enough. & I know alot of people tag your blog to say they miss you. But if you read closely, all these people confirm sad because they will NEVER see ur 'i miss you too' reply.
Me: hahahahahaha. how u know?
A: How I know? Of course I know. 3 years of hell.
Me: KIWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK. Member ouch. HAHAHAHA.

So, the point of this very annoying convo is that I`m beginning to tell people I miss them already. HAHAHAHAHAHA. It doesn`t hurt to tell, after all. HAHAHA. I`ve always felt saying I MISS YOU is like soooo over-rated. I shall begin saying that now, but only when I mean it, okaye? HAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I feel like asking aish to come over right now coz i`m SOOOOO bored. We both could do with a hot & heavy make out session. & maybe dancing on the kitchen top. I like it when the physical don`t leave me asking for more. HAHA okaye inside joke, got ntg to do with the song. Eh Aishah Mohammad Razali, I know what u told you-know-who about my you-know-what & i know you want to do something to it so so so so so bad. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Okaye la. Come over watch DVD laaaaaa pleassssssssssssssse. Later got people complain I`m a lesbian again. HAHAHA. I wanna be a kitten now. NOW NOW NOW NOW NOWWWWWW.



No comments: