Wednesday, April 4, 2007

you see our names in city lights

My head is spinning & my arm hurts.

Well yesterday, i met up with Dahliah & we were supposed to meet in the last cabin at 1000. Well apparently, we were late, or rather, I was late, so 1100 it was. So to town it was, & bummer, i couldn`t get what I wanted so ended up buying new flip flops, as usual. Headed back to east after lunch, ran some errands for my mum at Tanah Merah & then met dd in Tampines.

Some fricking girl who was in a rush didn`t see me or something & I didn`t see her stomp her way towards me since I was turning my back while walking (okaye stupid I know but that`s coz i was trying to save Lia from some morons) & we collided, shoulder to shoulder. & well, according to Lia, I literally flew . Yes, the impact was that hard. & thank God I didn`t fall or anything. I really cannot imagine. In the middle of Tamp Int. Geez. Anyway, I don`t remember the girl being fat or anything like that. Her shoulders must be made of steel. & yes, MY shoulder still hurts :(

& then we were waiting for dd, & there was this Malay guy, prolly in his late 20s or early 30s with a red beanie & some mustard-colored windbreaker. you know those kinda typical Malay mats with greasy, long hair. ewww. & LIKE WHAT`S WITH HIS COLORS? okaye that`s besides the point. So Lia sat opposite me & were 2 tables away from that weirdo. He kept looking at Lia who happened to be diagonally opposite him, & then turned his head sideways to look at me & then turned his head backwards to look BEHIND me. geeeeez. he was doing that for like 15 minutes or something. I was like so annoyed already. Does he think he`s doing Physics? Like refraction of light & all that crap. From one angle to another. STUPID siaaaaaaa. & i`ve never done this before in public, but i flashed him my middle finger. HAHAHA. & if he was cute, now that`s another story.

So we left after dd came & just as u imagined, that weirdo actually looked at us till we weren`t in sight anymore laaaaa.
siao guy.

& talking abt siao, me & lia were siao people when we counted the number of people with the same hairdo from Heeren to PS. let`s just say there were more than 20. BORING & some who had it were just plain weird & there was only who which was orgasmically nice. Bob the builder, can we fix it? Bob the builder, yes we can! mmmm. but okaye, long straight hair is boring too, but well i guess it depends on the person herself, facial features & all that. so anyway, i changed my mind about cutting my hair. mmmhmm.

On another note, sometimes i`m perplexed how Lia & me can think alike MOST OF THE TIME. Even our mothers are pretty much alike. Well, let`s just say she`s the one i can connect with. Well, what do you expect. We`ve known each other since p4 during tuition. But we got separated for 3 years & coincidentally ended up being in the same class in sec school. & as they say, the rest is history. well talk about being meant to be (: & i love her. & that`s that. Vivocity this Sat, that shall be it (:

This is random but I just remembered today`s date & someone, whom i`m having a love-hate dislike relationship with currently, is turning the big 2-0 in exactly one month`s time. HAHAHAHAHAHA. u old twerp. start behaving like one already. you say you`re a big boy but i can`t agree.

okaye that`s it. BYE BYE.

No comments: