I'm wrapped up in vines
I think Ill make it out
but you just gotta give me time
Strike me down with lightning
Let me feel you in my veins
I wanna let you know how much I feel your pain
-Thunder
but you just gotta give me time
Strike me down with lightning
Let me feel you in my veins
I wanna let you know how much I feel your pain
-Thunder
Hi. I`m totally bored right now. Met up with Syed yesterday after tuition for a while. Quality time spent, I must say. It`s been far too long for the both of us. Well, we had no plans so decided to just bum around at the rooftop. Headed to NTUC where we bought 20 bucks worth of drinks & junk food. We ended up bringing the unfinished ones home, anyway. HAHA.
Anyway we were walking towards the lift when we bumped into his mum. HAHA. It was so funny. She`s so cute, she actually tapped my arm & smiled coyly when she saw me (: & she`s a very nice lady too. She used to work at Raffles Hospital so the other time I happened to bump into her & she still recognises me & asked how I was. & she asked one particular question which got me tongue tied. Mmm, point is, Syed talks to his mum about me. HAHA.
Alright, moving on, we talked about everything under the sky. It was nice catching up, to know that we`re both fine. HAHA. Come to think of it, I`ve known this guy since pri 2, so that makes it a good 11 years. Almost. My primary school puppy love. My tuition mate. My schoolmate. HAHA. I`ve always thought he was the most good looking guy in our batch, even Chinese girls were crazy over him. HAHA. But well, look who he 'fell' for ;p Geeky Fit from the EM1 class. HAHA.
Sweet. I remember that we had the same pair of sneakers back then during tuition in pri 2 & on the last day of school in 2000, we both wore red and that was such coincidence. Then we went to different sec schools & lost contact. I vaguely remember us sending emails to each other in 2001 but after that, there were none. & then i guess it`s just fate that we met again at TP & that`s when we became trackmates & saw each other during tranings every week. HAHA.
I still think he`s hot but I guess I outgrew the feelings. I was worried the old feelings would return, but they never did. Not that I`m complaining. He`s such a gem, really. After we parted yesterday, he sent me a msg & even complimented that I looked good in green. HAHA. That doesn`t matter to me all, but it really touches my heart to know that I`m as important to him as he is to me. Well, I can go on & on about him. I thank God for blessing me with such a beautiful man with a big heart (:
Sunshine, you make me really happy.
Speaking of sunshine, i miss these 3 ladies. See you girls on Sat, I hope (:
Somehow, I`m always beside Farah. Not that i`m complaining. HAHA (:
Mmmhm & today I`m ditching Adly, Iylia & Syed for American Idol. huahuahuahua .
(:
& a gentle reminder to all, in exactly 6 months time on this date, I`ll turn 19 (: So quick, set it as a reminder in your mobiles. HAHAHA.



No comments:
Post a Comment