It triggered everything and I was on the verge of breaking down at 6 in the morning (!!!!) so I told him to sleep. I know that for the longest time, I`ve always included him in my future plans. All sorts of my future plans. He`s always there in them because I just know he should. & I don`t intend to remove him from them because they seem incomplete if I do. & there`s NO other better person who`ll ever fit in them nicely but him.
Random.
"Without me, you would become an eskimo hunting for peacocks to survive."
In ALL honesty, I am NOT hunting for peacocks now. But I might start soon enough. How I miss EVERYTHING.
I remember the way that you move
Random.
"Without me, you would become an eskimo hunting for peacocks to survive."
In ALL honesty, I am NOT hunting for peacocks now. But I might start soon enough. How I miss EVERYTHING.
I remember the way that you move
You`re dancin easily through my dreams
It's hittin me harder and harder with all your smiles
You are crazy gentle in the way you kiss
All i see is your face
All i need is your touch
Wake me up with your lips
Come at me from up above
I think I need gummybears now. I`m so random today because I called my fav girl at 6.58am to wake her up for school & got a scolding in return because her lessons are at 1pm. HAHAHA.
I think I need gummybears now. I`m so random today because I called my fav girl at 6.58am to wake her up for school & got a scolding in return because her lessons are at 1pm. HAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment