Nothing feels as good as seeing the both of you happy again. I didn`t do anything (: I guess things were just meant to be this way. I`d love to believe it`s all the blessings of Ramadan, which make us emotionally stronger people & the blessings of the upcoming Syawal, which bring people together. Well can`t wait to see you monsters later!
You know, it`s true that people can only say or advise u so much but what`s of utmost importance is the 2 people in the relationship themselves. Because people, be it friends or family, don`t exactly know what`s been going on in that very relationship. & even if they do, they don`t experience the EXACT feelings. You know others can say things which make you change your perception of the one you love. You can run away, develop hatred but at the end of the day, as cliche as it sounds,if it`s meant to be, then your paths will cross again somehow.
If there`s one thing that both of you have taught me(whether you realise this or not), it is that if I am going to listen with a critical and judgemental attitude, I end up not listening objectively.
On another note, hope dangles on a string. October hasn`t been nice to you, has it, Fit? Que sera sera. Perhaps I have already. ...nvm. Does it even matter? Sigh.
You know, it`s true that people can only say or advise u so much but what`s of utmost importance is the 2 people in the relationship themselves. Because people, be it friends or family, don`t exactly know what`s been going on in that very relationship. & even if they do, they don`t experience the EXACT feelings. You know others can say things which make you change your perception of the one you love. You can run away, develop hatred but at the end of the day, as cliche as it sounds,if it`s meant to be, then your paths will cross again somehow.
If there`s one thing that both of you have taught me(whether you realise this or not), it is that if I am going to listen with a critical and judgemental attitude, I end up not listening objectively.
On another note, hope dangles on a string. October hasn`t been nice to you, has it, Fit? Que sera sera. Perhaps I have already. ...nvm. Does it even matter? Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment