Saturday, October 27, 2007

enlighten me

Why is it that when I say 'have a nice day' to people and mean it, they look at me like I`m a freak and ask if I`m ok? Well I hope everyone will have a nice day & I don`t know what but I hope something unexpected will happen to me today. I could make use of some good news or something just very different.



where`dyougo?imissyouso.









& I think you guys should so listen to this song. The tempo`s a lil weird, not your usual kinda songs. The chorus is really cute. I still think it`s a great track. I totally fell in love with Jason Mraz`s crooning. & he sounds so much better live.


And it takes no time to fall in love
but it takes you years to know what love is
and it takes some fears to make you trust
it takes those tears to make it rust
it takes the dust to have it polished (Yeah)


ha la la la la la la life is wonderful
ah la la la la la la life goes full circle
ah la la la la la la life is wonderful
ah la la la it is so (and it’s so)


It takes some silence to make sound
and it takes a loss before you found it
and it takes a road to go nowhere
it takes a toll to make you care
it takes a hole to make a mountain.

No comments: