Yes okaye, this is entry # i don`t know what for today. Am in the school lab now & yes we are supposed to be doing work, but heck. Aaaannnyyyywaaay, this morning, I spent $65 on. . . cat food. Yes, all brands of cat food. Then I went downstairs to feed the strays & I can`t describe the feelings I experienced watching them eat. I don`t know. Some kinda solace. I can talk to cats. Ha.
Well, as a result, I was late so had to cab down to school. HAHA. I think I already have a favourite stray. I`ll see him again tomorrow (: & in the meantime, I`ll pray my mum doesn`t hit the roof IF she ever finds out. HAHA.
Well, as a result, I was late so had to cab down to school. HAHA. I think I already have a favourite stray. I`ll see him again tomorrow (: & in the meantime, I`ll pray my mum doesn`t hit the roof IF she ever finds out. HAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment