Thursday, October 4, 2007

stop & smell the roses

Okaye, here I am. Sch has commenced and I feel the stress already. I know, it`s been 2 days ONLY. Projects are due pretty soon, some in 2 weeks. I totally suck at Fin. Acc. so I`ve gotta work extra, extra hard. And I can`t believe we actually have to SUBMIT our tutorials for Biz Comm. Last sem was pretty much a holiday for me but I`ve gotta pull my socks up now. I`ll be doomed if I don`t get my As and Bs. And time management`s really essential because we ONLY have mornings & after 5pm to complete the projects. I foresee bickers with my loved ones and myself becoming more brash. BUT everything will be fine as long as there`s accommodation & compromise. And I`ve gotta learn to think of others before self. I`m really thankful that my parents are always behind me and I know Nazir`s patience might wear off slightly but I know he`s such a sweetheart & I can always rely on him. I really have to start shifting my priorities again.

Oh things are gonna be so so so tough. I`m adamant not to breakdown because what doesn`t kill me only makes me stronger. 6 weeks, Fit. 6 weeks. If this isn`t stressful, it isn`t called studies. Now, be good & smile.

Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be, oh
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're 'here' not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, can you see what I see?

No comments: