Too early to say anything. I`m shy, didn`t you know? It was a last minute thing. So I thought, why not? I need this, don`t I? Besides, it`s harmless. What could go wrong, really? I see it as old friends catching up. Old lovers catching up. Nazir would be so happy for me if he knows about this.
Anyway, see you later. Waffles & ice cream & me & you can never go wrong. Like the old times. & thank you for ditching the bike. I`m not mentally & physically ready for rides just yet.
OKAYE so that was ME at 0945 on 16 October. & now at 1140 on 16 October, I`m contemplating. I know I should go but I don`t know if I really WANT to go. It`s either the date OR a last minute date with Raq & Sann to help them with the Stats assignment. You see, it`s both last minute.
If there`s one thing I can`t stand about myself, it`s my fickleness. Indecisive is like my middle name or something. Nurul Indecisive Fitriyanna.
Okaye I have like 3 hours to come to a decision. I have 3 hours to turn into Nurul Decisive Fitriyanna. You are such.an.idiot, Fit. Haha.
Actually I already know what I wanna do. I don`t need 3 hours. But just in case. & wth really, my MSN`s like darn screwed and I don`t know whatever happened to my contacts.
Anyway, see you later. Waffles & ice cream & me & you can never go wrong. Like the old times. & thank you for ditching the bike. I`m not mentally & physically ready for rides just yet.
OKAYE so that was ME at 0945 on 16 October. & now at 1140 on 16 October, I`m contemplating. I know I should go but I don`t know if I really WANT to go. It`s either the date OR a last minute date with Raq & Sann to help them with the Stats assignment. You see, it`s both last minute.
If there`s one thing I can`t stand about myself, it`s my fickleness. Indecisive is like my middle name or something. Nurul Indecisive Fitriyanna.
Okaye I have like 3 hours to come to a decision. I have 3 hours to turn into Nurul Decisive Fitriyanna. You are such.an.idiot, Fit. Haha.
Actually I already know what I wanna do. I don`t need 3 hours. But just in case. & wth really, my MSN`s like darn screwed and I don`t know whatever happened to my contacts.
No comments:
Post a Comment