Friday, October 12, 2007

etched

I can`t believe what happened. I should have backed off when he revved up the bike. What the fuck was I thinking? And I seriously can`t get over that feeling when I was being dragged by the damn bike. HURTS LIKE FUCK is an understatement. The kind of pain which would make you flinch each time you think of it & the kind of pain you`d carry with you for the rest of your life, I swear.

My heart dropped to the ground & all I felt like yelling at that point of time was GODDAMMIT U SHLD HAVE JUST HIT ME & KILL ME. & RUN OVER MY FUCKING BODY AS MANY TIMES AS U WANT. 7 fresh wounds and a bloody pair of torn jeans. The pain is keeping me awake. Now these wounds would heal and leave scars, I don`t care. But the wounds in that damn thing protected by the ribcage would not heal at all. It truly IS the point of no return. I`m gonna settle the necessary stuff & move on like how he wants me to. So I`ve heard those 5 words being said straight in my face. I AM NOT TURNING BACK AND LET ME DEAL WITH MY OWN FUCKED UP EMOTIONS. I can`t hurt him anymore & neither can he. We are equal like that. He wants me to hate and I must applaud him for he`s doing a good job.


DON`T YOU EVER FUCKING CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE. I`ve made my mistakes & I`ll deal with the consequences of losing you, losing everything. I don`t know the beast that you`ve become. I don`t know you at all. I FUCKING DON`T KNOW YOU. I FUCKING DON`T. I. FUCKING. DON`T.

No comments: