Wednesday, October 10, 2007

fragility

I know myself better, that`s why I deleted that dumb 5am entry. Like who the hell am I kidding, really?

More than angry words, I hate this silence. It`s getting so loud & deafening.

& I dreamt that we stayed out till 0130 to buy DVDs in Bedok & I was being piggybacked by him all the way home. Ha.

Okaye you know something? I`m still at a HUGE loss as to what lies ahead. Okaye & just to console myself, I am sure we are all lost.

DOES IT EVEN MATTER? I get insane when that question plagues my mind. GIVE ME A SIGN ALREADY, God. Any sign. I don`t know, make me receive an unexpected phone call from him or a knock on the door or read a banner which says 'start moving on today' or watch an ad on the bus which says 'you are his loml togicel'..wad the hell. I DON`T KNOW WHAT. JUST ANYYYYY SIIIIIIIGN. Enlighten me already.

As much as I feel sad, I think it's the not knowing that really bothers me.

No comments: