I know the time is ungodly. I just can`t sleep though I have to be up by 0800. Anyway, I blasted Damien Rice`s The Blower`s Daughter into my ears, with headphones of course. Closed my eyes & somehow the song just stirred all the emotions in me. It was a good 4:48.
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...
Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind... My mind...my mind...
Til I find somebody else
On another note, I`m not excited to turn 19 tomorrow.
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...
Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind off you
I can't take my mind... My mind...my mind...
Til I find somebody else
On another note, I`m not excited to turn 19 tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment