After all the stops and starts, we keep coming back to these two hearts. Two angels rescued from the fall & after all that we`ve been through, it all comes down to me and you. I guess it`s meant to be, with God`s guidance, we`ll make it through eventually. If it`s real, then it will always be there. You can pretend it`s gone & even move on. But that love, it`s still there in the depths of your mind. Sometimes a single object or a song triggers it all and you`re right back where you started, in the very arms of the one you lost.
I know this sounds crazy, but I`ll probably just end up being a 40yr old virgin if he doesn`t return. I`ve known it since the moment he kissed me & maybe even before that. & as scary as it is, I don`t wanna deny it anymore. I don`t want to run from him or let him run from me.
I`m eternally grateful that we found our way home, back to each other's hearts.
I know this sounds crazy, but I`ll probably just end up being a 40yr old virgin if he doesn`t return. I`ve known it since the moment he kissed me & maybe even before that. & as scary as it is, I don`t wanna deny it anymore. I don`t want to run from him or let him run from me.
I`m eternally grateful that we found our way home, back to each other's hearts.
No comments:
Post a Comment