"leave the relationship" I can`t get those words out of my head. Slapped in my face unexpectedly when before that, my only intention was to give him a call JUST to say I love him so darn much.
& when in bed, what was I thinking about when I sent that msg? "I can`t sleep
:( " You were expecting a reply, weren`t you, Fit? & somehow you know he won`t. & you know he doesn`t need you in his life anymore. You`re not his everything anymore. & you can shed bloody tears but he won`t be moved anymore. He doesn`t love you anymore & that alone sums everything up. Stop being so silly already, stop crying yourself to sleep & accept the fucking bitter truth, Fit. Today, you will learn to go through the day without crying & without having thoughts of him, without reading the blog & letters & without remembering all that`s been planned :( TRY, no matter how painful.
No comments:
Post a Comment