
Only 24 hours since the last time I saw that smile, stared into those eyes & kissed those lips. Only 24 hours since the last time he touched every inch of me, breathing me into his soul, making every fibre of my being tingle. Yet, there`s this intense feeling in me. I don`t know how I can miss him so badly. Yesterday was beyond insane. I drowned in his soul. It was as if nothing else matters anymore. It was me letting it all out for what`s been inside me, as if making up for for all that we`ve lost & found again. Rollercoaster of emotions, I should say. I cried in the lift after we parted. Not because I was upset, but because I was overwhelmed by my own feelings. That very moment, it struck me real hard how much he really means to me. I am so very grateful for everything.
My heart can sing and cry at the same time when you're away, there's this painful longing washing over my soul that can't be defined in words.
Nazir, 24 June 2007
That`s exactly how I`m feeling now. That aching sensation lingering in my heart.
I`m having a mental block now. Will edit this later.
No comments:
Post a Comment