Monday, July 2, 2007

:'(

Oh God. I really can`t take this :'(

I keep reading the posts over & over again. & each time i do, it just stabs my heart all over again. A different kind of pain each time.

"Fit, i love you, so damn much, in so many ways that it'd take the end of time to count it all. There's me and there's you, and there's nothing but time taking us apart."
- 24 June


"We don't need time apart or breaks or anything. We just need each other, and i'm so damn glad that we both know that. "
- 24 June

"There is no shield. I want to give every tiny fibre of my being to you, and you alone. No one can have anything else. Time apart only hastens to strengthen my resolve that we'll be together no matter what."
- 22 June


"This is from the bottom of my heart, the same heart which now beats in tandem with yours, the very heart that you still hold so firmly in your loving care."
- 22 June


FUCK TIME. I didn`t lose him coz of time. No one was supposed to leave. Never ever. My heart is beating alone. No longer 'in tandem' & that kills me alot :(

No comments: