Wednesday, July 11, 2007

we only said goodbye with words

Well, so the Malay ballad crooner thinks that`s his way of saying HELLO to the girl who has been sitting in front of him for the past week. So he thinks by fanning my hair using the darn book & INTENTIONALLY allowing his pencil case, water bottle, calculator, U NAME IT to fall on me, he thinks he`ll get lucky. I say, FUCK OFF. i`m not in the mood for stupid things like this. Eeeks. On another note, I think I`m getting very vulgar. That`s based on MY standard.

Friendster is getting stupid. Well, my account to be more precise. I notice a number of guys who have been viewing me since forever but don`t add me up. Maybe coz I used to put up You-Know-Who`s pic as well. So now they see 'single', they don`t see his pic anymore, so they start their nonsense. I mean wth, I can`t be bothered with 'Hello, care to intro?' yada yada yada. They can try that on other girls but tough luck they`ll get a reply from me. & worst of all is, "Are you from track? I used to see you train at the track." I mean, like okaye DUH, i`m from track, that`s like soooo self-explanatory, you nicompoops, coz my pics state so & OBVIOUSLY track trainings are at the track. Can`t be at the LT, can they? What a fucking bunch of losers guys are these days. They probably should learn something from You-Know-Who. But then again, first of all, they have to be as good looking as him first. Kuang3.

Actually, I wanted to post an entry to reply the tags. But i SOMEHOW can`t be bothered to spend my time doing that. Especially the tag by Anonymous. Fuck, i`m telling you, if He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named ever saw that, he`d do a 'ke belakang pusing' thingy. Har har. & why oh why do i have this uncanny feeling, like I know you as well? i`m not jumping to conclusion,but if i`m right about who you are, You-Know-Who isn`t gonna be too happy. & do me a favour please everyone, start tagging with names please. & to everyone else, thank you for your kind words.

& truth be told, chances are, I MIGHT BE MOVING TO MY GRANDPARENTS' HOUSE IN JURONG. 85% likelihood. So much nearer to school & there`s a direct bus. So goodbye, East. Har Har.

i`m damn random today & i need teh peng now. The thing is, I don`t even know if I have to use condensed milk or u know, the normal milk, like HL milk or something. WAIT, i don`t even know where the teabags are also. HAHAHAHA. Nvm. Maybe I should just go down to the coffeeshop. & i`m getting sleepy. THERE`S NO SCHOOL TOMORROW WHEEEEEEE. YAY YAY.

anyway, i think i sound hyper in this entry. Maybe, just maybe, coz it`s gonna be the 12th. everyone, say HELLO to the OTHER love of my life. I know he needs no introduction, but everyone, this, as we all know is Daniel Radcliffe.


I`ll see you on the 12th, dannypoo. Kuang3. But then again, I wish I could catch it with You-Know-Who. I can see myself dragging him to watch it with me & i`ll likely draw a scar on his forehead as well. HAHA, i SO can picture the facial expression of You-Know-Who if I were to tell him I wanted to draw. sigh. I miss that idiot. BIG TIME.

This face in my dreams seizes my guts
He floods me with dread
Soaked in soul
He swims in my eyes by the bed
Pour myself over him
Moon spilling in
And I wake up alone

No comments: