Monday, July 16, 2007

of Xs & Ys



If you could see me, that`s probably how I look like right now. That same facial expression.

I`ve been cooped up in my room, isolated from everyone in the house for the past 3.5 hours. & why`s that so? Coz I`m completing my Biz Maths assignment which is driving me up the wall. YES, Maths alone for the past 3.5 hours. Boohoohoo. It`s due on Thur & i have 2 more questions left. & tonight, i`ll have to start with my MPO report which is due in 2 weeks. It`s a bloody Sundaaaaaaaaaaay laaaaa. Sigh. Okaye I shan`t even start complaining about having 6 days of school each week :( I`m hanging in there. This will be over soon. I. LOVE. SCHOOL. & I`M not lying.

I`ve drunk 4 cups of Milo . I neeeed my fix of gummybears & chocolates nowwwwww :(

No comments: