I need to see that Doctor Tan at CGH again. I just had my period & something`s freaking wrong with it. The flow. Everything. It`s not even time for my monthly checkup yet. URGH. & the cramps are in full force. I was trying so hard not to step in & out of the LT during MPO lecture just now. But I just couldnt help it. I just needed to be away from the cold, the people & just sit & crouch in pain & that was exactly what I did for a good 15 minutes & the moment I got up, I broke into cold sweat & the pain was #$%$^%$**^%^$%#@ unbearable. Walking to the bus stop was one hell of a chore, I tell you. Having had history of fainting due to $#%#$$@$#@$ mensus cramps, I was just thankful i got home safely. & the weather`s scorching but i got goose bumps. wth.
I lost a grandaunt who battled stroke, late last night so my parents are out visiting. My condolonces..condolences...yeah whichever, to Luqman & Hisyam. You guys stay strong.
I didn`t cry last night & i think that`s a good thing. Of course, he was constantly on my mind. & in the bus, I fell asleep from Kaki Bukit to Simei & when I woke up, it felt like he came into my dream for a while. I miss him :( For today, if i`m gonna cry, it`s coz I can`t bear the pain from these cramps. FUCK JULY, really. & i need to sleep now. Stress is just gonna add to these pain. Let me put all my problems on hold first. I NEED TO. or i`ll just drive myself insane.
nomatterwhat,i`llstillwait. becausenobodybutyoucanevertouchmethewayyoudid.
I lost a grandaunt who battled stroke, late last night so my parents are out visiting. My condolonces..condolences...yeah whichever, to Luqman & Hisyam. You guys stay strong.
I didn`t cry last night & i think that`s a good thing. Of course, he was constantly on my mind. & in the bus, I fell asleep from Kaki Bukit to Simei & when I woke up, it felt like he came into my dream for a while. I miss him :( For today, if i`m gonna cry, it`s coz I can`t bear the pain from these cramps. FUCK JULY, really. & i need to sleep now. Stress is just gonna add to these pain. Let me put all my problems on hold first. I NEED TO. or i`ll just drive myself insane.
nomatterwhat,i`llstillwait. becausenobodybutyoucanevertouchmethewayyoudid.
No comments:
Post a Comment