Friday, August 24, 2007

yaaaaaaahoooooo

I am FINALLY smiling. A genuine smile, that is. Why? Let`s see. 1) I got the pics from him already 2) CA results are out & i`m pleased with them. At least with MPO and that very nice A for Biz Math. But wth, I got a darn B for EB. Like how can I get a B for English?!! Nvm. I`m grateful enough. Point is, I`m gonna give my all for the remaining 50% and that`s my exams next week. & then holidays, yo. Well, I guess the day just got better like what, half hour ago? HAHA. I know the day`s ending, but well, at least i`m smiling (:

Downside is, I feel like kicking my laptop because it`s being such a bastard. Yes, my lappy`s a guy. Anyway, it`s lagging insanely. I can`t view the pics. & something`s wrong with the connection. It`s being bitchy. Yes, the connection`s a female. Urgh.

No comments: