Wednesday, August 22, 2007

5

It pisses me off when everyone says time is a healer when at the same time they also say absence makes the heart grow fonder, which really confuses me because that means that the longer he`s gone, the more I`m gonna want him. I`ll tell them that nothing is healing at all and that every morning I wake up in my empty bed, it feels like salt is being rubbed into these unhealing wounds. & then I`ll tell them about how much I miss him and about how worthless my life seems without him. How uninterested I am in getting on with things without him, and I`ll explain how I feel like I’m just waiting for my world to end.

I`m not listening to anyone. I never did, anyway. Are you me? Are you the fucked up Nurul Fitriyanna? No, you are not. So okaye, that sums EVERYTHING up. I`d rather talk to my books now.


NO ONE FUCKING TELLS ME TO MOVE ON.


I understand that there are some problems
And I am not too blind to know
All the pain you kept inside you
Even though you might not show
If I can't apologize for being wrong
Then it’s just a shame on me
I’ll be the reason for your pain
And you can put the blame on me

No comments: