And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
I woke up from my nap with the intention and hopes of asking for the pictures. I should have known. I should have controlled my emotions better and not just sit & burst into tears when the 15 minutes was up and i still had NO answer from him. I don`t know what I`m left with now. Maybe just whatever`s in my mind. I`ve already been denied access to our private blog, and now I can`t have the pictures. I honestly hate to think that he`s deleted BOTH the blog & pictures. I can`t take this disappointment. You know, somehow, I`m just glad he doesn`t read my shit here and I`m allowed to express myself freely because there are so many times when I can`t find my words when I`m with him, though I`m dying to say what`s on my mind.
It`s been a long time since the first times. The first time we met, to the first time we kissed, to our first fight, our first good-bye, our first tears, to the last 'I love you.' People say you never realize what you have until you lose it. In a way, they`re right. In fact, they are. But I`ve never taken him for granted though he thinks otherwise, because I know that any day I could wake up and he would be gone. I just hoped so much it wouldn`t be soon. But now I miss all those things I never really noticed. Like how much I miss his hands holding mine and most of all, I miss his smile. No matter what was going wrong, all he had to do was give me that smile of his and somehow I knew everything was going to be all right. I haven`t seen that smile forever. I just keep hoping I`ll see it again so I can have that feeling that everything is going to be all right again.
I`m not all right. I`m anything but okay right now. I just keep wondering if I`m ever on his mind these days. Or if he ever misses my smile too. I wonder if he ever wakes up in the middle of the night hoping that we`ll be together again. I miss him so much. There`s nothing I can say that would ever make him comprehend just what he means to me. I want nothing more but to see his smile again knowing it`s for me. Me, me, me and me alone. I need something to hang onto and... I need him.
This is harder than I thought. It seriously is. Argh, Fit. Snap out of this please. You know you can.
I am a dreamer and when I wake
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take
And as you move on, remember me
Remember us and all we used to be
It`s been a long time since the first times. The first time we met, to the first time we kissed, to our first fight, our first good-bye, our first tears, to the last 'I love you.' People say you never realize what you have until you lose it. In a way, they`re right. In fact, they are. But I`ve never taken him for granted though he thinks otherwise, because I know that any day I could wake up and he would be gone. I just hoped so much it wouldn`t be soon. But now I miss all those things I never really noticed. Like how much I miss his hands holding mine and most of all, I miss his smile. No matter what was going wrong, all he had to do was give me that smile of his and somehow I knew everything was going to be all right. I haven`t seen that smile forever. I just keep hoping I`ll see it again so I can have that feeling that everything is going to be all right again.
I`m not all right. I`m anything but okay right now. I just keep wondering if I`m ever on his mind these days. Or if he ever misses my smile too. I wonder if he ever wakes up in the middle of the night hoping that we`ll be together again. I miss him so much. There`s nothing I can say that would ever make him comprehend just what he means to me. I want nothing more but to see his smile again knowing it`s for me. Me, me, me and me alone. I need something to hang onto and... I need him.
This is harder than I thought. It seriously is. Argh, Fit. Snap out of this please. You know you can.
I am a dreamer and when I wake
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take
And as you move on, remember me
Remember us and all we used to be
No comments:
Post a Comment