Saturday, May 19, 2007

everyday is a sunday evening

Most of our life is a series of images. They pass us by like towns on the highway. But sometimes, a moment stuns us as it happens. & we know that this instant is more than a fleeting image. We know that this moment... every part of it... will live on forever.

It`s all so surreal. Each day I fall in love with him all over again. & each day I envision a future so bright with him in it. The longing, the yearning, the aching, I just want to be his. Forever.

These days, I tend to tear easily. I guess that`s coz I`m so overwhelmed by everything, everything about him, about us. It`s insane how I`m in his arms & I still teared. I was just extremely grateful, only God knows, really. I can`t explain how this feels SO darn right. I just can`t. But one thing`s for sure, he`s got my unconditional love, the kind I`ve never showered anyone with.



When the nights are getting cold and blue
When the days are getting hard for you
I will always stay here by your side
I promise you I'll never hide

I`m feeling darn sappy now coz I miss Nazir aplenty. 48 hours AGAIN. urgh.

I wanna hold you close
Under the rain
I wanna kiss your smile
And feel the pain
I know whats beautiful
Looking at you
In a world of lies
You are the truth.

No comments: