I rotflmao when I read one of Mag`s latest entry, pertaining her comeback to train with the team & what Coach remarked .
Here`s an excerpt.
and thanks to the bitch who told said: "call her back to track for what? ask her eat ice cream"
too bad.im gonna train with my lovely people.
but im not trainin under you.BITCH.
im sorry, but u're so plastic.and the other one too.
- mistletoed.livejournal.com
Like 'EAT ICE CREAM' ???? hahahahahaha. I`ve never really believed Coach could be sooo ______ . You fill in the blank. I can`t say anything but laugh each time Adila & Mag fill me in on everything. When I was still in the team, Coach was a really nice lady, full of encouragement & motivation & I`ve always respected her as a person. I`ve been hearing ALOT OF stories lately. & I didn`t know she could be so idk what. HAHA. But then again, I shan`t say much (: Mmm, it would be nice if I dropped by some day to see the team. But then again, maybe not. HAHAHAHA. Politics. I shan`t get involved (:
No comments:
Post a Comment