He was playing with a cat in the carpark while I sat on his bike, & for some reason, I saw such vulnerability & sorrow in him, in his eyes. Something I`ve never quite seen, but such tenderness in his face made my heart skip so many beats. & then it hit me hard what exactly he was upset about & I must say I`m pretty disappointed in myself.
& when we met again at night, I sensed that glint of sorrow yet again. I just wished I could do something. ANYTHING. But meeting, if only for an hour, beats not meeting at all. We`ve both got different commitment. Compromise & accommodate. My life no longer revolves around family & friends. There`s school. & now, him. & being physically away from each other upsets me as much as it upsets him.
School begins on 02 July for me. 15 months, all out. This is something I`ve ALWAYS wanted to do. & to clinch that LSE Bachelor of Science with First Class Honours in 3 years time is of utmost importance to me right now. That`s when my priority list changes. But if something or someone makes it to the list, then there`s no doubt that he/she is of utmost significance to me, no matter what position in the list.
& then fulfil my dream to fly for 2 years. Come back, get a stable job ministry of finance or something, work work work, study some more for Masters, InsyaAllah & then the much awaited 6 years would be over by then, I`m waiting patiently. love you. & the best thing? I know my parents are behind me supporting my every decision, ALL THE WAY (:
mmhm.
No comments:
Post a Comment