If you ask me why I`m not interested in someone, I might say their nose is too big, or they don`t know how to dress, or they`re too thin or too fat or too plain. But the truth is, I only notice those things because of the real reason -that I`m just NOT feeling anything. But people don't want to hear that. They ALWAYS want an explanation. So I have to come up with something concrete even though feelings aren`t like that. I don`t look for all these things because I`ve accepted the bloody fact that Cupid KEEPS shooting its bloody arrows at me like ALL the time.
IF I do meet a guy and I feel happy with him for whatever reason, I WOULDN`T give a rat`s ass about what he wears or how tall he is or what he does for a living, even if he`s not a policeman(sorry, my fantasy). But when I`m with someone and it just DOESN`T feel right, that`s when I start noticing the bad haircut or bad grammar, every little thing. & it`s true that tomorrow I may be with someone whom you think is TOTALLY wrong for me. & the next day I might meet a perfectly nice guy whom you think I SHOULD feel excited about, but I don`t. But if I do be with someone, it means for a change, something feels right. For a change, I`m feeling hopeful. I just want to feel happy when I`m with someone. IS THAT SO WRONG? & if there`s no someone, then so be it. Really. But Cupid doesn`t get it, at all. & on another note, yes, I`m proud of my sexual orientation & I don`t give a hoot about what YOU, yes particularly YOU, think. I`ve been like this since I was 15 & really, you`ve always had issues about it & I can`t afford to still be giving a damn about it.
Dream, catch me when I fall.
IF I do meet a guy and I feel happy with him for whatever reason, I WOULDN`T give a rat`s ass about what he wears or how tall he is or what he does for a living, even if he`s not a policeman(sorry, my fantasy). But when I`m with someone and it just DOESN`T feel right, that`s when I start noticing the bad haircut or bad grammar, every little thing. & it`s true that tomorrow I may be with someone whom you think is TOTALLY wrong for me. & the next day I might meet a perfectly nice guy whom you think I SHOULD feel excited about, but I don`t. But if I do be with someone, it means for a change, something feels right. For a change, I`m feeling hopeful. I just want to feel happy when I`m with someone. IS THAT SO WRONG? & if there`s no someone, then so be it. Really. But Cupid doesn`t get it, at all. & on another note, yes, I`m proud of my sexual orientation & I don`t give a hoot about what YOU, yes particularly YOU, think. I`ve been like this since I was 15 & really, you`ve always had issues about it & I can`t afford to still be giving a damn about it.
Dream, catch me when I fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment