Monday, April 14, 2008

you are the fruit to my loop

To the girl who is my Courage,

Today was eventful, thank you. Know that seeing that spark in your eyes when you laugh is enough to get me through the day. Know that I am grateful for the times I`m able to cry on your shoulder or in your lap. Know that I feel your unconditional love for me when you stroke my hair & wipe my tears. Know that it tugs my heartstrings when you say this,"Why are you so beautiful even when you cry, Fit?". & I know that you say it not to please me but there`s just something about the way you say it that ALWAYS makes me cry harder. Know that I am eternally grateful to have you in my life, yesterday, today & tomorrow. I`ve said this one too many times, but you REALLY are the wonder in everything that`s wonderful in my life (: Things are never quite as scary when you are around. All of these...I just wanted you to know.

From the girl who lights up your world.

No comments: