I wanna be a jumper so that I can teleport to Canning Vale right now.
Sch commenced on Tue & too bad I didn`t find any notes outside the LT. You know, somewhere along the lines of 'Dear students, there`s no lesson today. It`s all an April Fool`s joke! Happy April, kids!' or something. FAT HOPE. Ahh, delusions delusions. So yes, there WAS a lesson. ZOMGGGGGG. I`ve got a Logistics module this semester. (EWWWWWW, Operations & Total Quality Management, EWWWW). Le sigh. I`ll try my best to love it. God, give me strength to endure thiscrap wonderful subject.
(:
Sch commenced on Tue & too bad I didn`t find any notes outside the LT. You know, somewhere along the lines of 'Dear students, there`s no lesson today. It`s all an April Fool`s joke! Happy April, kids!' or something. FAT HOPE. Ahh, delusions delusions. So yes, there WAS a lesson. ZOMGGGGGG. I`ve got a Logistics module this semester. (EWWWWWW, Operations & Total Quality Management, EWWWW). Le sigh. I`ll try my best to love it. God, give me strength to endure this
(:

No comments:
Post a Comment