Monday, April 21, 2008

goodbye past, hello present

Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?

So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do


There`s a part of me that will always be in love with him for the rest of my life. I can`t have him ever again but when I look back at my life before he was in it, I see it was good. So moving on doesn`t hurt SOOOO much now, but having him in my life was always a lot better. Eventually, the heart repairs, though it`ll never be fully healed. There are just certain people in your life you`ll keep missing, always wanting to reach out to, but you can`t.

I cannot go to the ocean
I cannot drive the streets at night
I cannot wake up in the morning
Without you on my mind
So you're gone and I'm haunted
And I bet you are just fine


I`m just making room for the future. Not just for someone new, but for everything else that`s gonna come my way. Time will diminish your presence. This makes me wanna choke because my heart breaks all over again. YOU WERE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL MESS.

It feels ....weird to wake up & know that someone is actually making me smile. But I`m happy & I need no convincing. Breathe, take it slow. & keep things under control.

No comments: