Fireworks was magnificent. I teared when it struck 12, okaye I`m such an ass but yeah I was overwhelmed. Like omg I made it through the trials & tribulation of 2007. Got my first 2008 hugs & kisses from my parents & we had a big family hug. It didn`t really feel complete coz my sister wasn`t present since she`s in Perth. We called her up & found out she was watching Msia`s countdown on cable. Haha. After that, I scooted off to meet the rest & that`s when my night actually began.
Grinding asses was fun. Zul had to get it on with me on the dancefloor because there were one too many mats/bengs/NS men hitting on me & I stepped on a knnbccb CHEEKY Malay guy with my 6-inch killer heels. Things got waaaaaay too hot & heavy. Omg sweat, or should I say beads of perspiration, trickling down my neck, & I really shouldn`t have worn a dress. We partied the night away &&&& a couple of stuff happened & i did something really insane but we all knew it was all in the name in the fun. & the insane, "zul ur hands, zul ur hands...zuuuuul!!!!". Whatever happened early this morning will remain behind the doors & the 4 walls. Okaye maybe not 4 walls. How many walls were there, Zul? Anyway, here`s to the insane dancing along the roads after that, jumping on the hotel bed, singing our asses off & plonking all of our 9 tired bodies on ONE king-sized bed at 5.30am. The night couldn`t have happened for me but I was glad it did & I think my parents were cool with allowing me out till REALLY late since I`ve been a pretty good girl for the past 3 months. HAHAHA. & a huuuuuuuuuge thanks to Hafiz`s mum for booking us the 2 rooms at Pan Pac. && I love all my friends because we need NO alcohol to rock the night away (:
Grinding asses was fun. Zul had to get it on with me on the dancefloor because there were one too many mats/bengs/NS men hitting on me & I stepped on a knnbccb CHEEKY Malay guy with my 6-inch killer heels. Things got waaaaaay too hot & heavy. Omg sweat, or should I say beads of perspiration, trickling down my neck, & I really shouldn`t have worn a dress. We partied the night away &&&& a couple of stuff happened & i did something really insane but we all knew it was all in the name in the fun. & the insane, "zul ur hands, zul ur hands...zuuuuul!!!!". Whatever happened early this morning will remain behind the doors & the 4 walls. Okaye maybe not 4 walls. How many walls were there, Zul? Anyway, here`s to the insane dancing along the roads after that, jumping on the hotel bed, singing our asses off & plonking all of our 9 tired bodies on ONE king-sized bed at 5.30am. The night couldn`t have happened for me but I was glad it did & I think my parents were cool with allowing me out till REALLY late since I`ve been a pretty good girl for the past 3 months. HAHAHA. & a huuuuuuuuuge thanks to Hafiz`s mum for booking us the 2 rooms at Pan Pac. && I love all my friends because we need NO alcohol to rock the night away (:
OKAAAAAAAAAAYE BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW. GAAAAH. My body`s aching. Okaye & yes I`ve got new hair (: & REMIND me to stay away from chickens for a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment