Friday, January 18, 2008

i`m taking a break, really

zomg zomg zomg. what`s wrong with technology & me today? first up, my wireless modem has gone bonkers which means I can`t do my work. Which ALSO means that I`m so dead, mati mati tentu mati, because I`m supposed to hand in my POM assignment tomorrow & I need online research. Sooooo after searching for a suitable place WITH power sockets (my laptop`s battery is INSANE, fully charged lasts me 28 mins WTH), I`m finally able to resume my work albeit a haaaard chair which is hurting my ass.

So now I can do my work peacefully. But no. Because there`s no reception on my mobile aka handphone aka telephone bimbit aka cell phone. 'Emerg. Calls Only' ... Goddddddd. STARHUBBBBB. this place (@ the CC near my house) is f.annoying. So that means no one can contact me & my mum`s kinda sick so I don`t know what`s happening @ home. GAHHH.


&&&& I am panicking because i`ve yet to think of one more macroenvironmental issue for this assignment & my time is runningggg outtttttt. I`d have to go over to McDonald`s then since it`s opened 24hours. WAHLAUUUUU. & just so you know, there`s no McD in my neighbourhood (yeah kental eh? go figure where I stay ah). & all my friends stay like 2-3 train stations away from me ( i live in a cave, you dunno ah? but really, none of my friends live near me). But anyway... I believe in the power of 'last minute work'. Imogen Heap`s songs @ full blast now. Gets me going... My brain is oh so awake.


L-L-L-Laters.

No comments: