I am really, really glad that our Managerial Accounting(MA) lecturer this semester is the same one who took us for Financial Accounting(FA) last sem. She really teaches well, so I can say we are all in good hands (: I don`t recall blogging about this but yes, I got a stinking B for FA. The insane nights whining to everyone about flunking it & doing P&L statements like a lunatic really paid off. HAHA. This sem, you bet I`m gonna whine about MA. It`s supposed to be harder. But Miss Nurul Fitriyanna`s brain is a lil weird because she can digest difficult things better than simpler, straightforward ones. HAHA. Oh I guess I`ve got a greater workload this sem, with 2 memorising subjects. Gahhh.
It was nice to see familiar faces again. During break, Nuraini told me a few disturbing stuff about that 28th Dec party & I got affected by it for 20 mins or so. & then I told myself to just let it slide & 'fuck it'. I did just that & was back to my normal chirpy self (: School`s not too bad for the first day though I had trouble waking up coz i`ve not been having morning classes for the past 3 months or so (: I had fun scribbling notes religiously with my $5.60 6-colored pen HAHAHA. & yes, I have a new insanely bright yellow Spongebob Squarepants pencil case. HAHAHA. You see, I love shopping for things like these. I`m actually enjoying 2008 so far. I know, I know. It`s only been 2 days but a good start sure makes me feel good.
Met up with dearest Iylia after school for lunch in Tamp. HAHA. I miss pouring everything out to him. Muchos gracias for the gummybears & chocs from KL! (:
I`m still having trouble sleeping but I guess everything will fall into place soon enough. I`m doing okaye, maybe even better, don`t you people worry about me. The past cannot be changed. But the future is a different story & it has to start somewhere. I`m ready for that (: I`m happy if you are truly happy, N (:
No comments:
Post a Comment